Our Company is specialized in Business Migration visas . We have been applying many business cases over these years and achieving our clients dream come to true.An Australian Business visa provides business people the opportunity of investing or establishing and managing a business in Australia with their family.There are various kind of visas for entering Australia.
Permanent Business Innovation and Investment Visas (888)
The Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) is the second stage of the Business Innovation (188) visa. To migrate under this visa category, you need to have a nomination from a state or territory government or Austrade on the government behalf. If you are already on a subclass 188 visa, then you just have to show evidence of nomination from the government entity, who nominated you.
- You can either be in Australia or overseas when you lodge your application
- You must hold a subclass 188 Provisional Business Innovation and Investment Visa
- This visa is only available to applicants who are nominated by an Australian State or Territory government
- You must be nominated by the State or Territory Government who nominated you for the subclass 188 visa, unless you have obtained permission to change State or Territory
- You have a genuine commitment to maintain your business or investment activities in Australia
- You have a satisfactory compliance with applicable Australian Commonwealth, State and Territory laws
The Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888) has two streams:
Business Innovation Stream
This option requires you to have owned a business and to be intending to establish business operations in Australia. You will need to meet the following if you are applying through the Business Innovation Stream:
- Residence Requirement: you must have been in Australia for at least 1 of the 2 years prior to application
- You have had an ownership interest in an Australian business for the last 2 years Your business has an ABN and has lodged the necessary Business Activity Statements (BAS) for the last 2 years
- The business has had turnover of at least AUD 300,000 for the last 12 months. Exception: if you reside in a regional area, operate a business there and the State or Territory Government has indicated there are exceptional circumstances
- Net assets in the business of at least AUD 200,000
- 2 Full Time Equivalent employees working in the business – these employees must not be relatives, and must be Australian permanent residents, citizens or NZ passport holders
- Net personal assets of at least AUD 600,000.
- For this option, you must hold an Investment Stream Subclass 188 provisional visa
- have been in Australia for at least 2 of the last 4 years
- maintained the AUD 1.5 million investment in Australian State or Territory Bonds for a continuous period of 4 years
If you would like to contact us for advice in relation to your matter, please complete the Contact Form.